Any.do + Chrome
What is it?
Any.do created a set of tools under the popular Chrome and Chromium browsers to help you boost your productivity, without the need to open your mobile app. These tools include a chrome extension, a standalone chrome app, and a Gmail Add-on.
Who has access?
- Both Premium and Free users can take advantage of this feature!
- Users must have access to a Chrome browser on a desktop device, to download the Chrome app and setup the Extension.
- The Chrome app can be used without a browser after being installed on your device.
How does it work?
- With the Chrome Extension you can quickly create tasks out of emails, turn websites into tasks with just a right-click, and create tasks from the corner of your browser.
- Via the Extension you can also complete tasks, and delete tasks, and view all of your tasks organized by list or by time.
- The Standalone Chrome app offers a full standalone app solution.
- The app is a perfect solution for users who are unable to use the Mac App and Windows app. For example, users with an outdated Mac OS version or users with a Linux based operating system (Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, and more ).
Working with the Chrome Extension
✔️ To install the Extension: Go to this link and press “Add to Chrome” on the top left of your screen.
✔️ To add a task: Press the grey plus icon to the right of a category name
✔️ To complete a task: Press the grey check mark icon to the left of task
✔️ To delete a task: Press the grey “x” icon to the right of a task. To clear all completed tasks, press at the top of the extension.
✔️ To minimize a category: Press the category name. Minimized categories will display the number of tasks within them.
✔️ To switch between list/time view: Press to switch to time view, and press to switch to list view.
✔️ To add a task from an email: Press the button that appears at the top of your gmail inbox.
✔️ To add a task from a web-page: Right click and select “Add to Any.do”
Working with the Stand alone Chrome App
✔️ To install the Chrome App: Go to this link and press “Add to Chrome” on the top left of your screen.
✔️ How to use it? The standalone Chrome app works the same as our Web App. You can search for the features you would like and scroll to the Web App section to find your answers.