The App Badge
What is it?
The iOS Badge serves as a quick reminders of the number of tasks you have pending in total, in a specific list or under the Today section.
Who can access?
- Both Premium and Free users can take advantage of this feature!
How does it work?
- The badge is the small red circle (with a number) on the corner of the app icon.
- By default, the badge represents the number of tasks you have pending for Today.
- The badge can be customized to your preference, and you may also choose to disable it, if you prefer.
Modifying the badge preferences
- Head to your Any.do Settings.
- Select ‘App Badge’ under Preferences.
- Select the desired option.