Setting Due Dates
What is it?
Due dates are probably one of the best ways to ensure action items are getting done on time. Whether you’re working alone or with an entire team, having a deadline will encourage you to stay on track and prioritize your work accordingly. Any.do Workspace offers flexible time and date settings for each of your tasks that can easily be shared throughout your board for successful collaboration.
Who has access?
- Teams users
- All members except for viewers and external users (who can view only)
How does it work?
- All active board members can add due dates to the workspace tasks
- Due dates can be added with or without a time
- Time and date will be shared with all collaborators and available for viewing
How to add/ remove due dates
- Open a task or open the 3 dots menu
- Click on “Due date”.
- Select a date.
- If you want to add the time, click on “Set due time”.
To remove the due time, open the due date section and press X next to the time and to remove the due date press “Clear all”.
✔️ Android/ iOS
- Open a task.
- Press on “Due date”.
- Select a date.:
- If you wan to add the time, toggle the time option and select the time.
- Press “Save”.
To remove the due time, open the due date section and toggle off the time and to remove the due date tap “Clear” and save the task.