The Notifications Center
What is it?
Staying up-to-date on the progress of your team is crucial to maximizing productivity and organization. The Notifications Center is where you can view updates regarding any shared items (list and tasks).
Who can access?
- Both Premium and Free users can take advantage of this feature!
- Only users with shared items will receive updates in their Notifications Center.
How does it work?
- Updates in your Notifications Center involve task and subtask completion, notes, files, and more from users collaborating on shared tasks and lists.
- From here, you can mark the notifications as read by pressing ‘Mark as read’ on top of the Notification Center.
- You can select ‘Mark all as read’ to remove the red dot from the icon.
To access the Notification Center
✔️ Android/ iOS
- From the Tasks View, tap the icon.
- Then, select the ‘Notifications’ tab.
✔️ Web/ Windows/ Mac
- Tap the icon from the top right corner of you screen.
- Then, choose the ‘invitations’ tab or the ‘updates’ tab per your preference.