Using any.do is even easier when you integrate with Siri and Apple Reminders! You can now add tasks just by telling Siri what you want to do. Once you active this integration, Any.do will sync with your Apple Reminders both ways, allowing you to utilize Siri’s voice commands as well.
Any.do also works well with Siri Shortcuts! With Any.do’s custom-tailored support for this new Siri feature, managing your to-do list has never been easier. From adding new tasks to your Any.do account to getting Siri to read your daily agenda – you can now save yourself time from having to open the app by adding any of our 5 Siri Shortcuts to your device. These shortcuts are:
1. Add a task – Ask Siri to ‘Add a new task.’ Any.do will then open-up, allowing you to quickly add your task’s title and preferences.
2. Open list – Ask Siri to ‘open X list.’ For example, tell Siri to ‘Open my Grocery list’ and the app will open up directly to your grocery list for you!
3. What’s next – Not sure what’s next on your to-do list? Use Siri to keep you updated by asking ‘What’s my next task?’.
4. Open Moment – Planning your day is crucial for staying productive. Keep your daily tasks in check by asking Siri to ‘Open Moment’ and get your schedule organized.
5. Review daily agenda – Use this shortcut by asking Siri ‘What’s my agenda for today’ so you never miss a thing!
You can also change what voice command will activate each of these tasks in your Shortcut settings for Any.do.
Find details elow
To add tasks with Siri: Just tell Siri “Remind me to…” and your task will be added to your Apple Reminders list.
To add the Any.do Shortcuts:
1. Open your device Settings
2. Navigate to Any.do
3. Select “Siri & Search” and then “Shortcuts.”
4. Choose any shortcuts you like, and enable them.