- 1 Troubleshooting: My Subscription
- 18.104.22.168 Having issues with your subscription plan or billing details? Checkout the details below for quick and easy troubleshooting.
- 22.214.171.124 Is Any.do a free app?
- 126.96.36.199 I just purchased a Premium plan but can’t access the Premium features
- 188.8.131.52 I want to change my monthly plan to a yearly plan
- 184.108.40.206 I want to switch from Premium to Teams
- 220.127.116.11 I think I was overcharged
- 18.104.22.168 I can’t cancel my Premium Subscription
- 22.214.171.124 I cancelled my Premium subscription but I am still seeing Premium features
- 126.96.36.199 I accidentally cancelled my Apple subscription. How can I resubscribe?
Troubleshooting: My Subscription
Having issues with your subscription plan or billing details? Checkout the details below for quick and easy troubleshooting.
Is Any.do a free app?
Yes! Any.do is completely free to use and offers all core functionality to our standard users. Premium users can enjoy an added boost of productivity with our power tools (such as custom color tags, Advanced Recurring Reminders, unlimited Moments, WhatsApp Integration and more). To learn all about our Premium features and the differences between the standard and Premium version of the app, check out Any.do Premium.
I just purchased a Premium plan but can’t access the Premium features
It takes up to 2 hours for the Premium account to sync across platforms. If you are still not seeing them after 2 hours, please go to Any.do Settings → Profile → Restore Transactions. If that does not show you Premium features, please sign out (under Settings – Profile) and log back into the app. If, after that, you are STILL not seeing them, please contact our Support Team here and they will make sure you get access to them right away.
I want to change my monthly plan to a yearly plan
I want to switch from Premium to Teams
No problem! If you already have an active Premium plan, simply reach out to our Support Team to have your Premium plan credited under a new Teams plan 🙂
I think I was overcharged
All plans are charged per the details in the payment screen, which requires the user’s authorization. However, if you believe you were overcharged, please reach out to our Support Team here and they will be happy to review your case!
I can’t cancel my Premium Subscription
You can only cancel your subscription from the platform from which you bought it. For example, if you did not buy your subscription on your Android, you will not be able to cancel it through Google Play. To find details on how to cancel from each payment platform, go here. If you’re not sure which payment provider you’ve used, please contact our Support Team here and they will gladly look into it for you.
I cancelled my Premium subscription but I am still seeing Premium features
After cancelling your subscription you will still be able to enjoy Premium features until the original subscription expires (the day the next payment should be made). As long as you cancelled the plan per the instructions on this page, you will not be charged further.
I accidentally cancelled my Apple subscription. How can I resubscribe?
Any.do users have full control over their subscription plans, and can manage them anytime! If you subscribed to the Premium plan via Apple, and then cancelled your subscription, you can always resubscribe directly via Apple, per the following steps:
- Go to your device Settings.
- Tap on your name.
- On OS versions older than iOS14, you may need to select “iTunes & App Store”, tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Select “Subscriptions”.
- Select your Any.do subscription.
- Here you can select the option to resubscribe.
You can also see read Apple’s article for further instructions on how to manage your subscription.