- 1 Troubleshooting: Sync and Data
- 184.108.40.206 Having issues syncing your account or viewing your data? Checkout the details below for quick and easy troubleshooting.
- 220.127.116.11 My changes are not syncing across all platforms
- 18.104.22.168 My app is not syncing even though I’m working online
- 22.214.171.124 My tasks aren’t syncing/updating
- 126.96.36.199 All of my tasks disappeared!
- 188.8.131.52 My widget isn’t syncing/unresponsive
- 184.108.40.206 I wish to remove all my data
Troubleshooting: Sync and Data
Having issues syncing your account or viewing your data? Checkout the details below for quick and easy troubleshooting.
My changes are not syncing across all platforms
First, try manually syncing your information with the servers on your mobile device. Then, sign into web app (https://desktop.any.do/) with the same account you are signed into on the mobile app. If the tasks still don’t sync, please note that the tasks that appear on the web app are the most recent and accurate data we have on our servers, so it may be possible that your mobile device is out of sync. In such cases, tasks from your mobile may be lost – please make sure to export them for safe keeping. Log out and back into the app on both your mobile app and the web app. At this point you should be seeing the same tasks across all platforms. You may now simply copy-paste any un-synced items back to your to-do list. It is important to sync your account as often as possible so your information on our servers is up to date.
My app is not syncing even though I’m working online
Please log out and back into the app – this will reconnect your account to our server and allow for smooth syncing. To log out, go to Settings – Profile in the mobile/desktop app and press on ‘log out’.
My tasks aren’t syncing/updating
You can force a sync manually using our “Sync” button on any platform. If after pressing the “sync” button on all platforms, your tasks still haven’t updated, then log out (under Settings – Profile) and log in on all devices. If a shared task is not syncing, press ‘sync now’ in all accounts in which the task is shared. If this is not working for you, please tell all the members to log out and back in on all platforms with their Any.do account.
All of my tasks disappeared!
My widget isn’t syncing/unresponsive
Please remove the widget per the instructions below and re-add it to your device. If the issue is still occurring, please submit a bug report via Settings – Support in the mobile/desktop app.
To remove the widget: Long press to start moving the widget, and then drag it to the top of the screen where it says “Remove.”
To install the Widget:
1. Long press on your home screen
2. Press “Widgets”
3. Scroll to Any.do and select it
4. Choose which widget you want to add, and drag it to your home screen.
If this does not solve the issue, please clear the app data from the device settings (Settings→Apps→Any.do→Clear data) Then, uninstall and re-install the app.
To install/remove the Widget:
1. Go to the leftmost screen on your device’s home where you can view widgets.
2. Press “Edit”
3. Scroll to Any.do and enable/disable it
I wish to remove all my data