The Apple ID option is currently available on iOS and the Web app only. It will be gradually added to more platforms in the near future, but in the meantime we can offer a workaround to log in with a simple email and password:
- From a desktop device, log into the Web app.
- Choose to log-in with an email.
- Enter your Apple ID’s email address.
- Click on ‘forgot password’.
- You’ll receive a link to your Apple’s email address to set the account’s password.
Once you’ve set your password, you will be able to log into any platform via the email and password login option.