How does it work?
- Any.do’s Calendar Integration syncs your devices native calendar(s) to Any.do, allowing you to see your tasks next to any of your calendar events.
- Unlike tasks, calendars cannot be shared directly through the app, however you can still see the same events as your family members or colleagues by sharing the specific calendar(s) from its native settings.
Sharing a Google Calendar
1. Open Google Calendar on your desktop.
2. Click the “My calendars” section on the left.
3. Hover over the calendar you want to share -> More->Settings and choose ‘sharing’.
4. Add the contact name or the email address of the person you want to share the calendar with.
5. Click Send.
Sharing an iCloud Calendar
1. Open Apple’s native calendar app and choose ‘calendars’.
2. Scroll to iCloud calendars.
3. Select the calendar you wish to share and click on the “i” icon.
4. Type the invitee’s email address in the ‘Add Person’ field and press Add.
5. To finish up, click ‘Done’.
Adding a shared calendar to Any.do
1. Have each collaborator add the calendar (Google/ Outlook etc.) through Device Setting => Accounts.
2. Then, open Any.do and go to the calendar tab.
3. Tap on the menu in the top left corner (see image).
4. Select the calendar(s) you wish to see in your Any.do app by marking their check-boxes.