There are several ways that you can help Any.do get better! For starters, there’s our UserVoice Feature Suggestions page. On UserVoice, you can request a feature or upvote other requests to give them more power – the more votes per suggestion the more likely we are to implement those features!. We’re always looking to improve Any.do, so we love to hear what our users think would make the app better! See details on how to utilize UserVoice below.
Learn How to Use UserVoice
How to submit an idea on UserVoice:
1. Open our UserVoice page: https://anydo.uservoice.com/
2. Click “Post a new idea”
3. Begin typing the title for your idea in the box that says “Enter your idea”
4. Ensure that your idea doesn’t already exist (if it does, you can add your comment to that thread, and give it an upvote)
5. You might be presented with options for describing your idea. If not, then press the “Post a new idea…” button:
6. Give the necessary description for your idea, give it a category, a number of votes, and insert your email. Then finish by pressing “Post Idea.”
To receive updates for an idea on UserVoice:
1. Open the UserVoice idea
2. Press “Vote” at the top left of the idea
3. Give the post 1, 2, or 3 votes and you will automatically be subscribed.
4. Note that you can change what you receive email updates for in your UserVoice Account Settings