Managing Overdue Tasks
What is it?
Any.do helps users stay on top of all of their to-do’s. However, if a task has not been completed and has passed its reminder‘s due date, it will be considered as an ‘Overdue task’. No worries though! These tasks can be easily re-planned, ensuring that all of your missions are accomplished!
Who has access?
- Both Premium and Free users can take advantage of this feature!
- The feature is available on Android, iOS, Web, Windows and Mac.
How does it work?
- Tasks with an assigned Reminder will progress from “Upcoming” to “Tomorrow”, and eventually to “Today” when their due date has arrived.
- If a task has not been completed on its due date, it will become an “Overdue task”.
- Overdue tasks can be found on both the Tasks and the Calendar Views.
- Overdue tasks can be re-scheduled using Any.do Moment on mobile, or by simply editing the reminder straight from the Task Menu.
To view your overdue tasks
To reschedule overdue tasks from the Task View
To reschedule overdue tasks from the Calendar View
- Head to your Calendar View.
- Under today’s date, tap on the line “You have x overdue tasks”.
- Tap on a task’s title to open its Task Menu.
- Complete the task, delete it, or edit its reminder as needed.
Note: Tapping on the “Plan” shortcut from this line, will redirect you to the Daily Planner, Any.do Moment, as explained below.
Web/ Windows/ Mac
At this time, the web and desktop apps, do not support a designated design for the overdue tasks. Simply head over to your Task View to edit and manage any pending tasks.
To reschedule overdue tasks with Any.do Moment
- Head to your Task View.
- Select the 3 dots icon, at the top right corner of your screen.
- Select‘Plan my day’
- Proceed to plan your tasks. Use the “Later” option to reschedule the task to “Tomorrow”, “In 2 days”, “Next week” or “Someday”.
Web/ Windows/ Mac
The Any.do Moment feature is only available on our Android and iOS apps, but it is planned for our Web app as well!