What is it?
The Any.do Snooze feature was designed to help users act quickly on any new Reminder that pops-up. Whether the app is open, or running in the background (when the device is active), the Snooze feature allows you to easily complete a task, or reschedule it to a later time. Even if your device is locked at the reminder’s due time, you can easily access the snooze option from your device’s notifications screen.
Who has access?
- Both Premium and Free users can take advantage of this feature!
- The feature is available on iOS and Android. Any changes to tasks will sync across all platforms.
How does it work?
- The Any.do Snooze feature allows you to easily complete a task, or reschedule it to a later time.
- It can be accessed straight from the reminder’s push notification or from the Android popup.
- On top of completing or rescheduling the task, with the Snooze feature, you can also directly activate the Focus Mode. This ensures that you’re not only reminded of a task, but also able to easily start working on completing the item.
To access the Snooze options
- Pull down the device’s notifications curtain.
- On the Any.do reminder, swipe down or tap on the arrow at the top left corner of the notification.
- Choose between: Snooze, Focus, Done.
Note: The Android app also allows for the snooze options to show as an immediate popup right at the due date if ‘on-top’ permissions are enabled.
- Pull down the device’s notifications center.
- Swipe right on the Any.do reminder.
- Tap on “Open”.
- You’ll be redirected to the Any.do app, where the Snooze option will appear.
Available actions for snoozing
✔️ Android/ iOS
Dismiss– disregard the reminder, without changing it.
Snooze– reschedule the reminder to a later time. The snoozing options are- 15 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, Tomorrow and Custom.
Focus– activate the Focus Mode feature, to easily work and complete the relevant task.
Done– mark the task as completed.