Any.do Workspace + Zapier
What is it?
Open the door to a variety of integrations with Any.do Workspace for Zapier. Connect thousands of services and apps such as Google Calendar, Gmail, Outlook, Evernote and many more. These apps will communicate with Any.do, turning your emails, events, messages and more into actionable tasks. To check out the full list of possible integrations via Zapier (and find your favorite service), go here.
Who has access?
- The integration requires an active Zapier account, which allows for up to 5 Free ‘Zaps’. If you do not have one, the option to create an account will be available in the integration screen.
How does it work?
- Automated workflows between apps are called Zaps.
- Zaps have three components: a trigger, an action, and a search.
- The integration allows users the freedom to create custom Zaps with their favourite third party apps.
- You can create a Zap straight from your Any.do account or from your Zapier account.
- You can disable the integrations at any given time via Zapier.
To enable Zapier from the Any.do app
✔️ Android/ iOS/ Web/ Windows/ Mac
- Click on the your image\settings icon on the top left-> Integrations -> Zapier +5000 Apps
- Select Zapier for Workspace
- Create a Zap.
- Connect your Zapier account with your Any.do Workspace account and follow on-screen instructions to finalize the Zap.
- Make sure your Zap it turned ‘On’ in order to have it active in your account.
To learn all about creating Zaps, see this article.
To disable any of your active Zaps
✔️ Android/ iOS/ Web/ Windows/ Mac
- Open your Zapier dashboard here.
- Next to your preferred Zap, slide to turn the integration off .
- To completely remove the Zap, open the menu to its right by choosing . Then, select the Trash option and confirm.
Available Any.do Workspace Triggers
Optional Any.do workspace triggers:
-Board Activity: Triggers when an activity update is reported on one of the boards in your workspace (note: this includes some updates board).
-Task Activity: Triggers when an activity update is reported on one of the tasks in your workspace.
-Workspace Task Archived: Triggers when a task is archived in one of your workspaces.
-File Attachment Added to Workspace Task: Triggers when a file attachment is uploaded to a task in one of your workspaces.
-Workspace Task Due: Triggers when a task’s due date has arrived in one of your workspaces.
-Task Moved Between Sections: Triggers when a task is moved to a different section in one of your workspaces.
-Workspace Task Assigned: Triggers when a task is assigned to a member in one of your workspaces.
-Workspace Task Assignee Removed: Triggers when a task is unassigned from a member in one of your workspaces.
-Tag Added to Workspace Task: Triggers when a tag is added to a task in one of your workspaces.
-Comment You Were Mentioned In: Triggers when you are mentioned in a comment on a task in Any.do Workspace.
-New Board: Triggers when a new board is created in one of your workspaces.
-New Workspace Task: Triggers when a new task is created in one of your workspaces.
-User Notification: Triggers when a notification is sent to you on Any.do.
Available Any.do Workspace Actions
Optional Any.do workspace Actions:
-Add Tags to Task: Add tags to an existing task
-Archive Task: Archive a workspace task
-Assign Task: Assign an existing task to one of the members of the board.
-Create a Board From a Template: Adds a board in your Any.do Workspace using a predefined template.
-Create Workspace Task: Adds a task to a board in your Any.do Workspace
-Comment on a Task: Write a comment on a task
-Move Task: Move a workspace task to a different section.
-Remove tags from Task: Removes tags from a task.
-Un-Assign Task: Remove assignees from a task.