What is it?
Any.do has created a simple way for you to email tasks straight from your inbox to your to-do list, eliminating the need to copy-paste or add the items later on. This way, you can easily keep track and follow up on your important email assignments, by creating tasks with notes without even opening the app!
Who has access?
- Both Premium and Free users can take advantage of this feature!
- Emails can only be sent from the same email address as the account’s email.
How does it work?
- By sending an email to email@example.com using your email address associated with your Any.do account, a new Task will be created in Any.do.
- The subject of the email will be the Task title.
- The content of the email will be added in the Notes section of the task.
- The email must have a subject (“Re” and “FWD” are not considered a subject).
- The email has to be written in text and not in Html format.
- Keep in mind that you can also turn your emails into Any.do Tasks using our Zapier integration, or our Gmail add-on.
To email a task
- Log in your email account that is associated with your Any.do account.
- Compose or forward an email to the recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject of the email will become the title of the task.
- Any additional information in the email content will appear in the Notes section of the Task Menu.
Please note: The email has to have a subject (“Re” and “FWD” are not considered a subject) and the content can’t be in Html format.